| The Disneyland Report > Disney Secrets and Facts > Hong Kong Disneyland Secrets and Facts > Main Street, USA Hong Kong Disneyland Railroad Secrets and Facts
Hong Kong Disneyland Main Street, USA Secrets and Facts
Hong Kong Disneyland Railroad Secrets and Facts
- The Hong Kong Disneyland Railroad has three locomotives. They are the Walter E. Disney, a tribute to the founder of the Walt Disney Company, the Roy O. Disney, co-founder of the Walt Disney Company and Walt Disney's brother, and the Frank G. Wells, who was the Walt Disney Company's president from 1984 to 1994.
- The Hong Kong Disneyland Railroad has two passenger trains.
- The Hong Kong Disneyland Railroad travels on a "grand circle tour" around Hong Kong Disneyland Park totalling over 1,500 meters.
- Different from the Disneyland Railroad at Disneyland in California, which has stops in New Orleans Square, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and Main Street, U.S.A., the Hong Kong Disneyland Railroad only has two stops: Main Street, U.S.A. and Fantasyland.
- Each train on the Hong Kong Disneyland Railroad has five cars.
- Each car of the trains of the Hong Kong Disneyland Railroad has a capacity of carrying 250 guests.
- Each car on each Hong Kong Disneyland Railroad train has been given a name. On Train No. 1, the names are Anaheim, Burbank, Glendale, Los Angeles, and California. On Train No. 2, the names are Chicago, Marceline, Kansas City, Hollywood, and Orlando.
Submit a Hong Kong Disneyland Secret
Continue to Main Street USA Vehicles Secrets and Facts (Paddy Wagon, Main Street Taxi, Omnibus)
Return to Hong Kong Disneyland's Main Street, U.S.A. Secrets and Facts
Return to Disney and Disneyland Secrets