| The Disneyland Report > Disney Secrets and Facts > Hong Kong Disneyland Secrets and Facts > UFO Cool Zone Secrets and Facts
Hong Kong Disneyland Secrets and Facts - Tomorrowland
UFO Cool Zone Secrets and Facts
- The UFO Cool Zone is a water play area in Tomorrowland at Hong Kong Disneyland.
- UFO Cool Zone has an opening date of July, 2006.
- Imagineers wanted more water features in which guests could cool down because the weather in Hong Kong is often very hot. The water play area also continues the use of feng shui planning in Hong Kong Disneyland because water is supposed to bring wealth and good luck.
- UFO in this attraction stands for Undeniably Fun Object.
- UFO Cool Zone is more interactive than some previous water play areas. For example, guests pushing buttons on a robot in the play zone may get splashed with water, or guests may squirt each other with a laser gun.
- The "smoking" rocket ship is actually spewing fine mist for a cooling effect.
Submit a Hong Kong Disneyland Secret
Continue to Hong Kong Disneyland Entertainment Secrets and Facts
Stitch Encounter Secrets and Facts
Return to Hong Kong Disneyland Secrets and Facts