| The Disneyland Report > Disney Secrets and Facts > Hong Kong Disneyland Secrets and Facts > Hong Kong Disneyland Adventureland Secrets and Facts
Hong Kong Disneyland Secrets and Facts
Hong Kong Disneyland Adventureland Secrets and Facts
- Hong Kong Disneyland's Adventureland is the largest Adventureland of all the Magic Kingdom parks around the world.
- Hong Kong Disneyland's Adventureland has traditional Adventureland elements but also incorporates the "Rivers of America" from Disneyland.
- The Jungle River Cruise attraction runs on this "Rivers of Adventures" around Tarzan Island.
- Adventureland at Hong Kong Disneyland was inspired by areas of Africa, Polynesia, and Southeast Asia.
- The Liki Tikis are inspired by the ones at Walt Disney World's Adventureland and provides a chance to get wet and cool off in the Hong Kong heat.
- The Tahitian Terrace restaurant was inspired by the restaurant of the same name that used to be at Disneyland in California.
- There is only one store in Hong Kong Disneyland's Adventureland: Professor Porter's Trading Post, named after Jane's father from the Disney animated film Tarzan.
- Potential expansion includes a "Western" themed area similar to Frontierland or Westernland at other Disney Magic-Kingdom style theme parks. This would be built around where the Festival of the Lion King show is now.
Submit a Hong Kong Disneyland Secret
Continue to Jungle River Cruise Secrets and Facts
Return to Main Street USA Vehicles Secrets and Facts (Paddy Wagon, Main Street Taxi, Omnibus)
Return to Hong Kong Disneyland Secrets and Facts