| The Disneyland Report > Disney Secrets and Facts > Hong Kong Disneyland Secrets and Facts > Mickey's PhilharMagic Secrets and Facts
Hong Kong Disneyland Secrets and Facts - Fantasyland
Mickey's PhilharMagic Secrets and Facts
- Mickey's PhilharMagic was a Fantasyland opening day attraction for Hong Kong Disneyland on September 12, 2005.
- Mickey's PhilharMagic is a copy of the 3-D film attraction in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World, which debuted in 2003.
- The architecture of Mickey's PhilharMagic at Hong Kong Disneyland's Fantasyland was designed to look like a concert hall in a small village.
- The building in which Mickey's PhilharMagic is housed is called the Fantasyland Concert Hall.
- The movie screen for Mickey's PhilharMagic is the largest seamless projection screen in the world. It is 150 feet long and 28 feet high.
Submit a Hong Kong Disneyland Secret
Continue to Fantasyland Train Station Secrets and Facts
Return to Disney's Storybook Theater featuring The Golden Mickeys Secrets and Facts
Return to Hong Kong Disneyland Secrets and Facts