| The Disneyland Report > Disney Secrets and Facts > Hong Kong Disneyland Secrets and Facts > Disney's Storybook Theater featuring The Golden Mickeys Secrets and Facts
Hong Kong Disneyland Secrets and Facts - Fantasyland
Disney's Storybook Theater Secrets and Facts
The Golden Mickeys Secrets and Facts
- The architecture of Disney's Storybook Theater was inspired by Tivoli Gardens in Denmark. Tivoli Gardens actually inspired Walt Disney's design of the original Disneyland in California.
- The Storybook Theater opened with Hong Kong Disneyland on opening day with The Golden Mickeys stage show, which is based on a show of the same name that was performed on the Disney Cruise Line.
- Disney's Storybook Theater has enough seats for 1,000 guests.
- The Golden Mickeys is a 25-minute long production with 24 cast members who sing and dance and present scenes from various Disney films.
- The Golden Mickeys musical revue was inspired by spectacular Hollywood awards shows.
- The show features scenes and characters from Lilo and Stitch, Tarzan, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Toy Story 2, Mulan, and classic Disney cartoons starring Mickey Mouse and his friends.
Submit a Hong Kong Disneyland Secret
Mickey's PhilharMagic Secrets and Facts
Return to Snow White Grotto Secrets and Facts
Return to Hong Kong Disneyland Secrets and Facts