| The Disneyland Report > Disney Secrets and Facts > Hong Kong Disneyland Secrets and Facts > Cinderella Carousel Secrets and Facts
Hong Kong Disneyland Fantasyland Secrets and Facts
Cinderella Carousel Secrets and Facts
- Cinderella Carousel at Hong Kong Disneyland's Fantasyland is a reproduction of King Arthur Carrousel at Disneyland in California.
- The horses on Cinderella Carousel are made from fiberglass.
- Cinderella Carousel in Fantasyland features paintings that tell the story of Walt Disney's classic film Cinderella.
- Cinderella Carousel has a "lead" horse. It is the one with a flowing gold mane.
- There are 14 aisles on Cinderella Carousel, each with four horses.
Submit a Hong Kong Disneyland Secret
Continue to Dumbo the Flying Elephant Secrets and Facts
Return to Sleeping Beauty Castle Secrets and Facts
Return to Hong Kong Disneyland Secrets and Facts