| The Disneyland Report > Disney Secrets and Facts > Hong Kong Disneyland Secrets and Facts > Jungle River Cruise Secrets and Facts
Hong Kong Disneyland Adventureland Secrets and Facts
Jungle River Cruise Secrets and Facts
- The Jungle River Cruise at Hong Kong Disneyland is based on the original Jungle Cruise at Disneyland. The Jungle Cruise was one of the few original attractions present in the park's opening day on 1955 that are still operating to this day.
- Hong Kong Disneyland's Jungle River Cruise script, and spiels are presented in the languages of Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, or English.
- The Jungle River Cruise jokes at Adventureland in Hong Kong Disneyland are written specifically for the subtleties of each language.
- There are more opportunities to get wet in the Hong Kong Disneyland version of the Jungle Cruise than in previous versions.
- A new scene not in other versions of the Jungle Cruise features a dramatic battle between fire gods and water gods, with guests caught in between. The scene uses water and fire effects not seen in previous versions of this attraction.
Submit a Hong Kong Disneyland Secret
Continue to Rafts to Tarzan Island, Tarzan Island, and Tarzan's Treehouse Secrets and Facts
Return to Adventureland Secrets and Facts
Return to Hong Kong Disneyland Secrets and Facts