Secrets > Disneyland
Resort Secrets > Disneyland
Secrets > Mickey's Toontown Secrets
Secrets & Facts
Disneyland Railroad - Mickey's Toontown Secrets and
- This Disneyland Railroad station used to be the Fantasyland Railroad
Station until Mickey's Toontown opened.
Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin Secrets and Facts
- The car license plates spell out Disney related phrases and character
- The original concept for Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin had the cab
cars going up and outside along the balconies of the upper floors
of the Toontown buildings.
- To test out the Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin ride concept, Disney
Imagineers took one of the spinning teacups from the Mad Tea Party
attraction and ran it through the Pinocchio's Daring Journey dark
- The huge clowns that appear in the attraction are actually caricatures
of actual Disney Imagineers who worked on Roger Rabbit's Car Toon
- While riding on the Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin in Toontown, your "car" passes through a market-type scene. In this section you have the impression of nearly careening through a fruit stand selling "wishing apples." This was the name the evil Queen/Witch gave to the poison apple she gave to Snow White. It has nothing to do with Roger Rabbit and is a reference to the movie Snow White (Cami).
Mickey's House and Meet Mickey Mouse Secrets and Facts
Minnie's House and Meet Minnie Mouse Secrets and Facts
Donald's Boat Secrets and Facts
Goofy's Bounce House Secrets and Facts
Chip & Dale Treehouse Secrets and Facts
- Chip and Dale Treehouse used to feature "Chip and Dale's Acorn
Crawl" with little plastic acorns for kids to crawl around in like a McDonald's play area for children.
- The acorns were reportedly removed because the acorns got dirty and there was not an easy way to clean them frequently.
Gadget's Go Coaster Secrets and Facts
Jolly Trolley Secrets and Facts
a Disneyland Secret!